Allow a few hours of drying time, and then sand again with the same sand paper used Garden Tap for the initial sand. It has a high gloss finish like no other on the market.)
5. Buy some feather finish (cementious underlay $50.
6. Work across your garage from back to front. It is now time for your 1st coat of Tuff Coat Concrete Polyurethane.
10. Sand your concrete garage floor with a med grit paper back to a nice clean surface
3. Your new floor will last for many years without the need for re coating. Once dry, repeat the above procedure of application for a perfect, polished concrete look floor that will be easy to maintain, dust free and stain resistant. 1 bag should be enough for an average double garage) from your local flooring shop.
9. You should be able to see spots that have gone back through to the concrete and also other patches that should have gone a bit shiny. Start by pouring some Tuff Coat Concrete around the edges and brush up close to the skirting with a cheap paint brush.
. Tuff Coat Concrete may be tinted to an opaque or solid colour or sprinkled with powdered glass for a non slip floor. If you do need to re coat years down the track, just give a light sand and repeat the above procedure. Completely vacuum and sweep the floor so that there is no dust at all left. (Must be a very thin coat, just enough to give the concrete a very thin coating. Using a 12mm nap lambs wool roller, apply the correct amount of Tuff Coat Concrete (instructions on the can) evenly to the entire floor, working across the garage in even rows.
8. It is simple to use, just pour straight from the can with no messy mixing required.00 per 5kg.
Tuff Coat Concrete is a high solids, moisture cured polyurethane. Trowel your floor with a skim coat of the feather finish. Colour charts, Tuff Coat Polyurethane and all the accessories for installation are available from Con-Treat Pty Ltd. If there are any large holes etc, fill with a rapid set mix from your local flooring distributor. Allow to dry overnight. Hire a polyvac sander from your local hire company ($60-$70 for the day)
2. The more sanding you do now the better finish you will obtain at the enda